10269 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
I offer options so you can choose the coaching format that works best for your child and/or you.
- Parent(s) – Discover how to support and reinforce appropriate behaviors in your child. Consistent coaching helps build stronger bonds between you and your child because you’ll gain a greater understanding of ADHD and strategies for parenting and creating a calm home environment in our weekly 1-hour sessions.
- Adult – We work together to find the best way to integrate focusing and follow-through skills.
- Pre-teen and Teen – Your child and I will find fun ways to learn new coping skills.
Calm and Connected Parent Workshop - Parenting Kids with ADHD and Executive Functioning
- Do you have too much conflict in your home? Are you tired of the frustration? Are you challenged with motivating your child? Have hope that things can get better! This workshop will help you gain insight and the tools you need. It includes six sessions and each 90-minute session will allow you to get support in a safe community setting that includes other parents who are struggling with experiences that are similar to yours.
Whether you’re struggling with ADHD or supporting someone who is, you know the aggravation of wanting to focus attention that can’t be focused. As frustration mounts, it can spiral into feelings of self-doubt and anger, which can create larger life issues.
Happily, ADHD coaching has helped children, teens and adults improve their lives. When I partner with my clients in a coaching relationship, it is my job to help them examine their own lives and choices. This helps them identify obstacles, set goals, discuss tough issues and explore how they would like their lives to be different.
“When you make a choice, you change the future." Deepak Chopra
choose what works for you
Career and Life Planning Services Specialty Training
- As a certified career coach, I use a systematic approach to career and education decision making. This is a very exciting and and life changing process. Over a six week period, we build on personal strengths and interests. We take a variety of tests that look at personal traits and values and see how they match with different vocations and ADHD friendly career paths. With students taking part in figuring it out, they will gain confidence and have a much clearer sense of what careers fit them and what occupations they should consider. This knowledge and confidence guides the next decisions of college, training, internships, etc.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you.